Conservation Investors and Partners make a substantial investment in protecting the lands that make Santa Cruz County special. Their leadership ensures the success of the Land Trust’s work to protect land for generations to come.
Conservation Investors make gifts of $100,000 or more. Conservation Partners make gifts of $10,000 to $99,999.
Since 2006, six Conservation Investors and twenty-four Conservation Partners, including five members of the Land Trust Board, have contributed more than $28 million to the Land Trust, including $12 million to the Land Trust’s Campaign to Protect 10,000 Acres and $13 million to the Land Trust’s Great Land & Trail Campaign.
- Invitation to an annual Investor and Partner Dinner hosted by the President of the Board of Trustees.
- Invitations to exclusive tours of our properties.
- Partner and Investor “insider updates” several times a year from Executive Director Stephen Slade.
- Invitations to Members Only events throughout the year. See Land Trust events .
- Free subscription to our full color quarterly newsletter, Landmarks.
For more information about Conservation Investors and Partners, contact Executive Director Stephen Slade at (831) 429-6116.